Saturday, May 3, 2014

April 20,2014

This weekend I went out to the cemetery with my mom and we decided to decorate my cousins grave. She died two years ago from cancer and it was very hard on my family. 2012 was not the best year for my family. Many close family friends and close family passed away during that year. It was a hard time for my entire family because as soon as you felt that you could move on and live life a little bit easier something else happened. My family definitely grew closer over time, bit I wish that we didnt have to loose anyone in order for us to realize that we have to spend more time as a family.
    Going to the cemetery was not as hard for me as I thought it would be. I have a great respect for the people that have passed on and cemeteries are just places that honor the dead's lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment