Saturday, May 3, 2014

April 13, 2014

Im really tired and I want to go home right now. I have been at my father's house for the past 12 hours and I am ready to go home. My father thinks that I actually like spend on time with him for some reason. Then when I try to tell him that I want to go home or not hang out with him so I can do something else he gets offended. For being as tall and as seemingly intimidating as he is he is so overly sensitive about everything. His feelings get hurt so easily probably because he is the oldest and my grandmother always babies him and gave him what he wants. Im glad that my mom teachers me how to practical and understand the world better. That is why I want to become a psychologist so that I can understand the human mind because sometimes I truly do not understand how and why people do the things they do.

No comments:

Post a Comment