Tuesday, June 10, 2014

May 17, 2014

      Today is May seventeenth 2014. It is an okay day with no much to do. I know that I only have like a month left before finals, but I'm not really nervous or scared about it at all. I like to think of myself as a chill and laid back, but today my brother told me I am always super hyper or super stressed. I think its just a way of life for me. I have ad will always be mood swingy. I don't know why but I am I have grown to love how one day I can be overly excited about everything and the next I hate the world and everything in it, including my mother at times. My mother and I have a very complicated relationship. I love her and she loves me, but sometimes we don't like each other just because we have different personalities. Although I think we are very different everyone else says hat we are exactly the same which makes sense since we both but head so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment