Monday, October 28, 2013

Week of Oct. 20


     This past week class was fun as always and I thoroughly enjoyed it. The Crucible overall wasn't a bad read. The beginning was slow, but by the end I couldn't put it down. I loved the drama that ensued throughout all of the acts. I especially loved when John Proctor freaked out when everyone was at his house and then they came to arrest his wife. If I had to choose who my favorite character was it would be John Proctor. Even though he cheated on his wife and all was basically the start of all the trials I still love him as a character. My least favorite character would have to be Abigail. She is just a crazy slut and I don't think anyone liked her. Although some of my peers didn't enjoy The Crucible I kind of loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment