Monday, September 9, 2013

September 3, 2013


My neighborhood

     This morning when I woke, the day was already off to a beautiful start. The trees were billowing in the wind. The sun was shining and it started out to be a wonderful day. I decided to go exploring around the city. I came across a neighborhood called Beverly.

     Beverly seemed very calm and serene. There were beautiful houses everywhere both extravagant and simple. All with manicured lawns and greenery. The streets were clean and clear except for a child running through. The streets are lined with cars of people that don't have monetary worries. There are sleek cars as well as family oriented mini vans. The bikes and children roaming the street signify the security and safety that come along with living in this neighborhood.

     The community seems like a good place for families to settle down and raise their families. I see many schools as I pass through. The children seem joyous as if they know that they are able to be happy and free. They have minimal worries to burden them and they know that everything is going to be alright. Throughout the neighborhood mothers push their children in strollers and ones that are able to walk do. They go for ice cream in a place that everyone knows to be the best you can get anywhere, but can only get there. Life is joyous and the people were content with their lives.

     The streets are very quaint and almost like a small community of friends and families that just want to live there life and be happy. As I was passing through the street with the amazing ice cream I see an old friend, Hannah.

       "Hi Hannah, what are you doing over this way?"

       "I live in Beverly"

       "Really? I never knew that."

       "Yeah I have lived here all my life."

       "Wow. What is it like living here?"

        "It is fun. There is always something going on in the community. Everyone knows everyone so there always someone to talk to. It is really laid back place to live most times people wear sweat pants, yoga pants, or just jeans and a t-shirt."

      "It sounds like a really nice place to live."

      "It is. Well I will see you later."

      "Bye."

     "See you."

     I kept on walking after I finished my conversation with Hannah just wandering through. I saw what seemed like a great community filled with great people, with exceptions, and a great place to live. I figured this neighborhood was one I wouldn't mind living in.







 

No comments:

Post a Comment